Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Time

We finally decorated for Halloween!! What a great FHE activity :) I'll have to add pictures later since I forgot to bring my camera with me today, but I feel much more like it's Halloween time after decorating :) Now we just need to carve pumpkins .... Who knows when that will happen. Probably next week for FHE! Well, anyway, I'm excited for Halloween this year. It's too bad you have to grow out of trick-or-treating. I'll just have to wait til we have kids and then we get to do all the kid stuff again! Well, anyway, Happy Halloween! Check back for pictures!

4 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

Hey Angie! Your blog is so cute, and you guys are such a cute couple! :) I hope life is going great!

Holly Janeen said...

love the blog! and i think that your halloween decorations are THE BEST :)
thanks for letting me stalk you in the blogging world! :) i hope you blog all about how cute your crafts are from Fab fun Friday!

... ps...
Jeff and I have a passion for board games, too ( i noticed you said so in your description...) so i say we get together and COMPETE! :)

Tiffany said...

Hey! It's fun to see what you're up to these days! It's been a long time! I hope all is well with you! Have a happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Your blog is totally cute! I loved getting caught up on all of the fun stuff you two have been doing. I added you to my friend's list; hope that is okay :) Check out my blog too www.shayleeday.blogspot.com

Shaylee Thompson