Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Promised Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised from Preston's birthday. Are you excited?

1. Breakfast .. crepes with bananas, lemon filling and syrup

2. The birthday boy getting ready for his special day

3. Getting ready to open his birthday present after breakfast ... what could it be?

4. An iPOD TOUCH!! Just what he wanted :)

5. I didn't get a picture, but Dan and I decorated Preston's seminary office the night before, so Preston got that surprise before the next one. That's right ... I'm just the best little wife. Or something like that :)

6. The decorations at home for the surprise party.

7. The cake Kim so kindly made for the party.

8. Preston conducting his "Happy Birthday" song ... what a silly goof.

9. P-man blowing out all 24 candles ... just wait 'til next year when there's 25! Then we'll see if he can get them all :D

10. The group after pretty much everyone left :) I didn't think about it before. But, Thanks to everyone who showed up! It meant a lot to Preston!

11. An awesome picture of us throwing balloons. HAHA. Makes me laugh every time!

12. A normal, way cute, picture of the group with me in it instead of Dan (who so kindly took the great picture for us!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!

1 comment:

Holly Janeen said...

yay!! you get an award for documenting the greatness of the day! and you also get an award for BEST WIFE! i seriously need to take lessons from you.
in fact.....
i am copying you and doing a scavenger hunt for Jeff on V-day.
thank goodness you are my VT.
life just cant get any better.