Thursday, May 28, 2009

Disney World, Here We Come ...

Only 2 more days until we'll be on our way to Florida for our "senior trip!" I can't wait! I haven't been to Disney World since I was like 11 or something and not only can I not remember it all, but I'm sure it's changed a ton! We've found great deals on airfare, park tickets and an Arabian Nights dinner show, and thanks to my parents we get to stay in one of the nicest resorts in the area for free because they let us trade in a timeshare! Preston's parents also donated the money that should cover park tickets as our graduation gift. But, like I said, we found some good deals, so we may end up with extra! I'm so excited and I'm very grateful to our parents who helped us out a lot!!

In looking for discounted tickets on several websites (ebay, craigslist, ksl, etc.) we discovered that there are a lot of travel package deals out there ... next time we plan a trip we're checking there first! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like sooo much fun! Congratulations on graduating!!!! I hope you guys post some pictures of your trip :)

Holly Janeen said...

yay for trips :)
cant wait for the pictures!!

Savannah said...

Too fun! I hope you enjoyed your trip! Sure wish we could have joined ya! We'll have to call you soon to do something! :)