Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Brown

We decided to wait this pregnancy before we really spread the word that we are expecting, but now it's kinda weird to just tell people ... so, it's taken a while. But, we are indeed expecting! We find out in 3 weeks whether it's a girl or boy, but until then it's just "Baby." If you ask me if I want a girl or boy, my answer changes all the time. I used to be convinced that I wanted a boy first, but then I see all the cute girl clothes and things and I just really want a girl. So, eventually I want both and I'll be happy with either. My instincts tell me it's a girl, but we'll know for sure on July 15th!

The due date is kinda iffy, but it's December 16th (possibly earlier). An interesting fact about December 16th is that's the same day that we had our miscarriage last year. But, this time seams to be going well! YAY! We've been to the doctor 3 times and heard the heartbeat each time. I get more excited with each visit and I can't wait to know if we're having a girl or boy ... then I can actually start buying stuff! :D

11 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

Angie that is AWESOME! I am SO SO happy for you! December babies are great!! :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo excited for you lady! Maybe it'll be born on my birthday (Dec. 11!) But yeah, super happy to hear things are going well. I rarely see you, so I expect updates! I love you guys! Bob says congrats as well!

UtesFan89 said...

Congratulations!


December 16th... interesting. That's also my brother's birthday (just FYI).

Unknown said...

yay!! so exciting!!! landon was born dec. 20 it is such a fun time to have a baby! the hospital was decorated so cozy for Christmas time, and he was such a good reminder to me regarding the real reason we celebrate. enjoy every second of it; time goes so fast! landon has just got his first tooth and he is already learning to crawl!

Candice said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting!

Kelly said...

congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Tiffany and Mike said...

Yay Angie! Congrats, I am so excited for you! How are you?? I hope things are going well, they sound like they are!

Katelyn said...

Congrats Angie and Preston!!!! I am so happy for you! What an exciting time! I want to see belly pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! :D

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! You're going to be such a cute mommy!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you guys.