Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Countdown!

Let's be honest, MY countdown began almost a whole year ago ... I confess that I start getting excited for my next birthday the day after it happens! I just LOVE birthdays. The way I see it, it's my own personal holiday and I can't help but feel giddy every time another birthday rolls around. It's that first day of school feeling ... did anyone else get excited about the first day of school?? Today however, marks my one-week-to-go mark, so I feel confident that no one can find this countdown too ridiculous. I don't know where I got my love of birthdays ... maybe it's knowing that I will have a special breakfast of waffles (or french toast) with hot fruit topping (from pie filling!) and ice cream. Or maybe it's because my birthday is a day that I can reflect on my wonderful life. Or maybe it's because I hear from a lot of people that I didn't even know still remembered my birthday. And we can't forget the gifts and birthday money that I can use to spoil myself :) There are seriously so many things that I love about my birthday that I can't help but be excited! It's true that I feel awkward when everyone sings to me and is watching me listen, but there's a part of me that even loves that! So, here we come September 20th ... I'm oh so ready for you!! :D

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy. I love the baby clothes in your earlier post. And just so you know, it is never too early to start counting down to your birthday :)

Rachel & Darrin said...

Happy Birthday Angie! I hope your day goes great and I'm SOOO happy for you and your little baby Brown. I'm excited to see pictures when he arrives!
oh..and I miss working with you :)