Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Being a REAL Mom

For the first time in almost 4 months, I now get to experience being a real mom. My mom is back in Malaysia for 3 1/2 weeks, my grandparents are overseas for about 3 1/2 weeks, and tomorrow Preston gets to go visit Purdue in an attempt to decide where to attend grad school in the Fall. So where does that leave me? Here. Alone. With nothing to do but be a mom and no one to do that with. You'd think it wouldn't be that bad, but I have to admit that I'm a little nervous. This is about the time that I am SO grateful that Brayden goes to bed at 8-ish every night and sleeps until about 8 so that I know I can have some time to myself. All I can say is wish me luck!

And did I mention that I have to leave at 4:30 AM to get Preston to the airport tomorrow? Bleh!

1 comment:

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

You'll do fine! I'd be freaked out too, but I'm sure you're an amazing mom, so you'll do great!