Monday, March 1, 2010

Washington

Preston and I recently had the realization that we now have time to do the things on our "someday" list. So, we've taken a couple road trips to visit friends and family. The first place we went was Washington to see Dan, Julianna, & Mikayla (Preston's sister's family). They had a fun weekend planned out for us with bowling, yummy restaurants, games, pedicures, and seeing Pike's market in Seattle. We enjoyed it so much we stayed an extra day. It was over Valentine's Day that we went, so I got to enjoy the Mortensen tradition of the men making yummy dinner for the ladies :) We may have to start a tradition of our own. Unfortunately, I left my camera card when I was uplaoding the pictures onto their computer, so I had to steal some from their blog. Thanks for the awesome weekend!!!





1 comment:

Dan and Julianna said...

It was so much fun having you! Thanks again for making the trip! Hopefully we can do it again sometime. Love you tons!