Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our New Adventures

I was going to have a post making you guess where we were going - Purdue or Florida State. But, it's been long enough that many people already know that we've decided on Florida State to attend in the fall. Not only have we decided to go there, but we visited, went house hunting and now have a house under contract in Tallahassee. I guess that's pretty official, right? Oh, and did I mention WE GOT A HOUSE??? kinda.... as soon as it's all closed on. Anyway, I'm way excited!!! I have pictures, but I'm using Preston's laptop which isn't where all those pictures are, but there are some from online that I'll post. The master bedroom sinks are awesome! And it's great for Sadie - fenced yard, doggie door, and raised garden boxes. Plus, we got lucky and have a garage. Most houses we saw didn't. I guess you don't need them in Florida? Anyway, we're excited about our new adventures!!






2 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats! That is really exciting and your house looks awesome. So happy for you all.

Unknown said...

Wow!!! That is so awesome. CONGRATS!