Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Malaysia - Day 5

TUESDAY:
  • National Mosque
  • Old Railway Station
  • Tradition Dance Show
  • Chinese Temple
  • Indian food
My favorites from today were the dance show and the Chinese temple. The dance show was a bunch of different traditional Malaysian dances and even Brayden enjoyed watching. He especially liked the dance with big fans. He started screaming his guts out with excitement when they opened them up. Luckily the music was loud so I could barely even hear him :)

The Chinese temple was also very cool. I've been to a lot of temples and shrines, but this one was neat enough that I still enjoyed it. They had statues of all the Chinese Zodiacs and we all left smelling like incense from inside.

Brayden in his muscle shirt

The National Mosque.



The Old Railway Station





One of the dances from the show

Brayden watching the dancing

The fan dance that Brayden loved


Picture with the cast ... they loved Brayden.

After the show, outside the Malaysia Tourist Center

Cute boy


The street market

The Chinese temple


The view from the temple

It's not every day you get to kiss your love in a Chinese temple

Killer Bunny

What a rat

Brayden's an Ox ... so is Steve, mom & Preston according to the years, but by exact date Preston (and probably mom) are rats.

I had to take a horse picture in Tribute to Dan, who's currently on a mission in NYC



1 comment:

Dan and Julianna said...

I can't believe how much Duckie looks like Pman when he was a baby!!! I miss you guys so much. I can't wait to see you soon! I hope you know I will be kidnapping my little Duckie for like the ENTIRE time I am there... you know that right? Are you coming back for Lisa's wedding?