Monday, January 10, 2011

The New Car

It's been a crazy week with Preston starting school, unpacking and car shopping. Plus, I HAD to read my new book, the Hunger Games basically every day (I finished yesterday!). Anyway, we're glad to announce that we got a new car on Saturday! Yay for us! It's a 2008 Honda Fit Sport and unfortunately, I don't have a picture of THE car, but here's one that's the exact same I found online. We're just trying to get our license plate off the vibe so we can put it on the Fit before we bring it home. Hopefully that'll all get worked out quickly. But, here it is!

automedia.com

5 comments:

Rachel & Darrin said...

Yay for a new car! Also, I loved the Hunger Games too. It's just the type of book that you can't set down!

Wesley said...

GOOD CHOICE!!! We have a 2009 Fit Sport and couldn't be happier. Seriously, we love it more and more everyday.

Lil Lizzie said...

yay!

Donna said...

Nice car! I hope it serves you well! What a relief for you to have that all taken care of!

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

Great choice in cars. Car & Driver picked the Honda Fit as their #1 choice in its class. You'll love it for many years (if you can keep from totaling it) !!!
Love,
Uncle Court