Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Ultrasound

We went in to the Women's Pregnancy Center for a free ultrasound just so we could see our babe and she was moving all over! She was flipping around and then when she settled down, she had to keep adjusting to get comfortable. I think we have another tummy sleeper on the way :) She didn't seem to want to stay on her back.

We don't actually know that it's a girl, but for some reason, I just want to call this one "she" so for now, that's what it is.

6 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

SOO exciting!!!!

Rachel & Darrin said...

haha, when I was reading that I was wondering if you already found out it was a girl :) But...that's fun that you got to see a picture of your little one!

Kimba said...

haha you got me excited for a sec thinking your were having a girl! A mother's instinct is usually right :) So excited for you guys!

Savannah said...

So fun! How many weeks along are ya?

Donna said...

Your baby, sounds like a real busy one! This babe is a prodigy. It reminds me of someone, who was constantly on the move and doing flip turns all the time...her name was Angela. (Hee Hee) So fun to feel the baby move, and to see it! I am so excited to know what you will be having. A girl would be awesome, of course a boy would be too!

Sherri and Graham said...

Ah...the miracle of life. It is very exciting. I will never forget that impression I had of you before you were born and sensing your special "femaleness". Kim had her first ultrasound yesterday here too. It is just really exciting to see new life developing. It is a miracle.