Thursday, March 3, 2011

Surprise!

We're having a boy! Yes, a BOY. I was totally wrong! I couldn't have been more convinced it was a girl. But, surprisingly I haven't felt any bit of disappointment. In fact, as I pondered about this surprising news I felt so strongly that we have a girl waiting to come to our family. A very special girl. And I really mean that I can feel something so so special about my little girl. I guess that's why I thought it was a girl- I felt so strongly that I have one coming. Just not yet. But, I can still feel that excitement and anticipation for when she comes.

For now, it will be me and my men. . . soon to be more men. But, I couldn't ask for a better man by my side or a better little man running around. So, with my luck so far, I have another great little man inside. And now that I know that it's a boy, it just sort of feels right. Like that's how it needs to be. The more I think about it the more glad I am that Heavenly Father is in charge because he knows what's best for our family. I can't wait to meet my new little guy and get into a good routine with two kids, but I have a feeling he'll be another busy child. He was moving around a bunch during the ultrasound today. Every time they were able to measure one thing, he had completely turned around. Even finding the heartbeat only lasted a second. He looks healthy and normal though, so that's more good news!

The only bad news is that they moved my due date back one week.  The new date is August 21st. But, I'm guessing that he'll come about a week early like Brayden, so hopefully he'll be here before then. Anyway, we're excited about our news and just wanted to share!!

8 comments:

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

Congratulations Ang! That's so exciting!

Priscilla said...

Horay! Another adorable baby boy! I'm sure there's a sweet little girl that is looking forward to joining your family. Maybe she just needs a little more time with her Heavenly Father. In the meantime, Brayden can have a fun buddy to play with!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Miller Family said...

Yay for two boys!!! They will be BEST buds! I had feelings almost exactly like you when we found out we were having a boy for our second child. Except I did cry ;o) But not because it was a boy, but because it WASN'T a girl, if that makes sense. I just felt so connected to Savannah and thought surely it was her time to come to the family. Anyway, when we found out we were having a girl third, I was almost a little sad that I could no longer call the whole family "my boys!" Lol. Congrats!!!

ClaysJenna said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!! Another little boy, how fun!!!

Amy said...

Congrats! That is so awesome, I think it is just the season for boys right now. It seems like everyone I know that is pregnant is having a boy :)

Kimba said...

Yay congrats! I am so happy for you!

Donna said...

Congrats! Having 2 boys close together will be nice. You'll be exhausted, but you probably are already exhausted with Brayden, he's on the go so much!