Friday, April 29, 2011

The Cast is Off!

I took Brayden in yesterday to get his cast cut off! The X-ray looked good and they said to be a little careful (no soccer matches. . . darn) but that he should be fine walking around on it and everything. He also mentioned that it would probably take a day or two for Brayden to get back to normal with walking, but after holding my hand to the car he was ready to take off on his own! There's no slowing him down! He's very resilient and I just love him. He also got a much needed bath after 2 1/2 weeks with no soaping him up.

On a different note, I went into the doctor's yesterday too and they said everything looks fine (as usual) and sent me on my way. So, yay for another healthy baby boy so far! He moves all the time and I can feel how big he's getting! My ribs aren't ready, but they'll manage I'm sure :D

No comments: