Friday, August 26, 2011

4 years and counting

I still can't believe It's been 4 whole years, but yesterday was our anniversary! And the great part is that we're still in love! Maybe even more than 4 years ago. We had a friend volunteer to take Brayden in the morning so we went out to breakfast and then asked some other friends to watch Brayden while we went to dinner. We went to Olive Garden because It's our special occasion restaurant. And they have their never ending pasta bowl right now! Yum! It was a great day spent with my wonderful family! Hopefully next year will be extra special for our 5th anniversary!

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

YAY! I am SO happy it all worked! Brayden is the cutest boy ever! It through me for loop because I play with girls all day, but he was such a sweetheart. I can't believe how many hugs I got from him!!

Donna said...

Time flies (especially when you are having fun, right?)! I am so glad you have so many good friends there and so much support, making it possible for you to celebrate and enjoy some time together! The great thing about time and anniversaries is that if you keep your marriage strong, as the years increase, so will your love. It's hard to fathom what it will be like for a 50 year anniversary under that scenario, but there's only one way to find out... ;) !