Friday, January 13, 2012

2011 in Review

This year I'm trying out an idea that I got on pinterest - writing down funny/momentous things that happen during the year and putting them into our "2012 jar."  But, I was remembering how much has happened this last year that I thought maybe I should try and pick my brain for a few things from 2011. Here's some I've come up with:

-Brayden got a tiny cast on (and then off of course)
-We got a free pretzel at Disney World just because we asked for one (we were actually jokin around, but we didn't turn it down!)
-We found a full on cockroach baked into a grilled chicken that my mom bought us from somewhere (I figure I shouldn't spread bad things around about the actual place. . . especially because we like it a lot!) They asked to keep the cockroach, but sent us with the old chicken and a whole new one as well. We cut around where the cockroach had been and still ate it :)
-Brayden moved into a toddler bed
-Zander was born!
-Preston's parents came to visit

Yeah, I couldn't think of a ton of the really good details, but there's a couple :) Can't wait for next year when it'll all be written down so I can share some good stuff!!

1 comment:

Sherri and Graham said...

Good Idea! It might be good to add something about beach trips while that is part of your life, i.e. Brayden chasing birds or playing in the sand and water, sting rays, etc. Also, keeping track of temple trips to Orlando and some of those experiences might be of interest later too.