Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was a couple weeks ago. . . and I am just getting to this now.  Can you believe it?  Well, I definitely got spoiled this year.  We went down to Orlando and used our Disney passes for a day.  Possibly our last day :(  The Bells (a new fun family who just moved here) came with us and we had fun with them.  We brought a bunch of games and only played one, but that's how it usually goes.  Especially when there's a BYU football game on my birthday. . . .

Besides Disney, we went swimming the next day and got to go to the temple.  All in all it was great!  Of course, I did have to go get a new battery for our car on my actual birthday, and nowhere seemed to have the right one in stock.  But, I also got cupcakes at our park playgroup, yummy cake dessert on Sunday (thanks Porters!) and I got sung to twice in primary.  Haha.  Pretty special.  Of course, our camera got left behind (along with the boy's suitcase... ) on our little trip.  But, I have so many Disney pictures anyway. 

Here's the yummy ice cream cake we enjoyed for our birthday FHE!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I am just perusing your blog, since during the time of summer and your birthday as well, I couldn't get on the internet here very often, so I didn't have the luxury to check things out. It sounds like you got some fun in, even though there were things going on that weren't maybe as fun (searching several places for the right battery, BYU Football...) ;) The cake looks yummy. Oh, so sad that the camera was lost. Did you ever recover the boys suitcase?