Thursday, April 4, 2013

Who says you can't play with food?

I play with recipes a lot lately.  At least more than I used to.  I feel much more culinarily competent (pretty sure I made up that term) than I did 5 1/2 years ago when I was newly married.  Cooking every night will do that I guess :)  Anyway, so I have fun cooking and the boys like to help.  Here's some of our recent creations!



Pizza night!
This is the "apple doozie" pizza I found on pinterest


My own creation sort of, but it wasn't the best.  Too much cream cheese in the quesedilla.  Another recipe to play with though!
It's still difficult to cook when Preston isn't around for dinner.  But, since he's planning to be gone in evenings for the next few weeks due to research, I decided I better just do it anyway.  I am happy that the boys have eaten half of the time! :)  We do get more leftover nights too!

No comments: