Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby Brown ... ready or not, here you come!

So, some of you may already know the very exciting news that Preston and I are expecting a baby in June. We just found out today that the due date is June 20th. We are so excited! We'll have to be sure to keep the blog updated. Sometimes we're not the best at that :) Anyway, the good news besides the baby itself is that I have not had any problems with morning sickness yet! That makes me really happy. Heavenly Father does love me! :) hehe. Well, that's the news! Yay for us!

9 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

Angie that is so exciting!! Congratulations, you will be such a cute Mom!

You've gotta read "The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy" - it is my all-time favorite pregnancy book. Congrats again! Love ya!

Unknown said...

YAHOO!!! I know I have already told both of you, but I wanted to officially congratulate you. I am so excited for you! You are in store for such a fun experience the next few months. I thought I was excited when I first found out, and now (34 weeks later) I am even more elated!!!!! You can't even imagine how ethereal it feels to feel your little angel move around inside your tummy, and what a spiritual experience it will be the first time you hear the heart beat; it is amazing! Can't wait to hear all the updates :)

Marcie said...

So exciting!!! We are so happy for you guys!

Tiffany said...

Hooray! Congrats! My birthday is June 15 so maybe we'll share a birthday! Huge congrats though! :D

Rachel E. Bytheway said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations!! That is super exciting!!

Dan and Julianna said...

I'm gunna be and Aunt... yippy!!!! Love you Ang and P. June 28th was grandpa Cottrells birthday. I was told that in the history of utah (since he was born) it has never rained on that day! Shoot for that and baby brown will always have a sunny birthday! hehehe.. love you!

Spilter said...

That is great news! Being a parent is awesome. You guys will love it. Enjoy your sleep now though......Congrats.

Spilter said...

That was from Amber.

Candice said...

cute! i didn't know all these people had blogs how fun! Well congrats!!