Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Epiphany

So, I realized yesterday that this is our last full week of school before a much needed Thanksgiving break! That alone was enough to make me so happy and excited to give this week my all. But, it got better. It hit me that after we get back there are only 2 MORE WEEKS of school before finals ... Wow! Can you believe the semester is almost over? Just when I was feeling like I don't know how much more school I can take, I had the most amazing epiphany that I don't have to take much more!! YAY!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! That is the GREATEST feeling!! Are you guys doing anything fun for T-Break? Good luck Saturday; you're going to need it... BYU is goin down!! lol

Anonymous said...

I was thinkig this the other day and got super excited too! Bring on the Thanksgiving break!!!

Anonymous said...

You're the best, Angie :) I sure love you.