Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PICTURES GALORE

Does anyone else's computer put pictures in backwards? Every time I upload any pics they end up at the beginning instead of the end. I usually remember and just put them in backwards, but this time I forgot, so you get to see everything from the most recent events to the oldest :)

DAN'S OPEN HOUSE- Sunday August 9, 2009

Big Group Picture

Me and Preston


WEDDING RECEPTIONS - Friday August 7, 2009
Stephanie & Jared

David & Caitlyn's wedding

Preston dancing with Grandma ... I hate it when people's heads get in the way right as you snap a picture. Oh well, at least you can still see the cute couple :)


LAKE POWELL - July 26-August 2
Preston's post-Powell look ... very nice honey :D

Full Powell shot right before changing to go home.


CALIFORNIA-Carlsbad, June 28 - July 8
Relaxing on the beach

Family Dinner at the Norte

Me and Preston outside the most beautiful temple in the world!
Dan got his endowments out in San Diego and this is a picture from right after that.

More Beaching!

Good ol' boogie boarding


MY "LITTLE" BROTHER'S MISSION CALL - June 26
Dan holding up the envelope

So much anticipation!!

Reading....

Happy with his call to New York, New York Spanish Speaking

4 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

Looks like a fun summer! You know, you can actually click and drag the pictures into any order you want once they are in your post. That's what I usually do.

Em said...

Looks like you guys have had some fun times! Hope you're enjoying the new place! Miss you!

Dan and Julianna said...

Wow. Dan is already old enough to go on a mission. crazy! Fun pics. Does P even know what sunscreen is? He is always burnt! lol. I see you already have a cute little baby bump! I love it! Oh. And I hate to be devils advicate here but I tend to side with P on PJ's name. I do like Toby. I think it is absolutely perfect! You would agree if you knew the dog. It makes complete sense. And it is a cute name for a boy. I know several boys named Toby in school throughout the years. Miss you, Love you! Tell my nephew hi for me!

Mary Kim Oswald said...

Angie- very cute. I am glad you mentioned your blog on FB. It is fun to see your life in a nutshell. My favorite picture is the SD Temple. Did you blow it up because you should.