Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday is a special day

Yesterday was a great day. We started it out by attending the Oquirrh Mountain temple dedication, which was great. Then we made a banner and left to greet Steve-o at the airport when he arrived home from his mission in Africa. He spent the last week and a half touring Africa with his mom, but was finally coming home.







After that we went home and took a nice sunday nap :) We spent some time reading our current book together, The DaVinci Code, and then went with my family to my little brother's patriarchal blessing appointment. It was pretty good times. I don't have any of the pictures we took after the blessing, but mom did her usual routine of taking pictures all possible combinations of people that were there, so hopefully I'll get to see how they turned out. The highlight, other than the actual blessing, was seeing the patriarch's football signed by Bronco Mendenhall. We should have thought to take a picture of us holding it, but too late now.

We had a nice family dinner and stayed up talking with each other until it was bedtime. But, before we went to bed I had Preston take a picture of me because I have had several requests for belly pictures and just haven't even taken any until now. I never really know what to do/ how to pose when I'm the only one in a picture, but here it is.

4 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

You are absolutely glowing! Love the belly picture! Can't wait to meet Baby Brown!!!

Jenny Bay said...

Angie you are adorable!!

michtay said...

Cute!!! Oh I just got so super excited for you! You'll be the cutest mommy.

Unknown said...

Oh your belly is so cute! You seriously look GREAT!