Friday, September 11, 2009

The Fun Stuff

I've tried to be good and save up our baby budget money until we see what we get from showers,etc. but I'll admit that's it's SO HARD sometimes!! I just want to go baby shopping and set up a nursery and all the things that I would call "the fun stuff." I just have way too much time on my hands to think about all the things that I could be doing and want to be doing. But, I've tried to keep myself busy with little projects and doing all the things that I never had time to do. Right now, all I want time to do is get ready for my little buddy. I can feel him move around every day and I can tell that he's getting bigger and it just makes me think about him constantly. I feel like I already have the kid. It's pretty sad when you can be entertained by poking at your belly and waiting for him to poke back, but it happens ... a few times :) Anyway, I have been blessed with a very understanding and supportive husband who wants me to be happy and thus lets me go baby shopping. I know he's right when he suggests that we save up for the big stuff (and there's a lot!) but I love love LOVE looking at all the little outfits, shoes, etc. We went shopping together the other day while there were Labor Day sales and got our little man his first Christmas outfit and a handsome little Sunday suit! I just have to post them because I'm weird like that. But, let's face it ... we all have our quirks.


the front of the Christmas outfit

The back ... so cute!

This is my favorite! You don't find little suits very often so we just had to get it! Thanks Shopko!

1 comment:

Em said...

Adorable! I lurv baby boy clothes. Someday maybe we'll get to buy them.