Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Little B

Sometimes I'm silly and don't want to post pictures unless I have stories to go with them or something. But, tonight I don't really feel like writing out long stories that I'm not even good at telling, so you just get to enjoy the pictures. There's a bunch of them, but I just couldn't pick the "cutest" ones with such a cute boy! I love him so much! I don't know what I did to get so lucky to be his Mommy, but I'm so grateful he's mine. Also grateful that his fever is practically gone. I'll admit I was worried! Thanks to Meagan and Brinley for coming over and distracting me from any worry. It was tons of fun. Love the play dates. Here's my cute Brayden!

check out the gelled hair :)




New favorite pastime



Pictures from today:

the first picture that shows his teeth!! Usually his lip blocks them in the pictures.

His new toy from the "one week boutique" says "so big" when you sqeeze the hand (along with other things), but Brayden did this all on his own. Cute kid.

Halloween prevew. . .sort of. He's actually going to be a little lion, but we borrowed this costume from the Lamberts so B could be a little Ducky :) I'll have to try it on him another day when he isn't getting over a scorching fever. He was ready to get the hot costume off as soon as it went on.
And here was the bath before bed. He doesn't usually do his "so big" any more, so I HAD to TRY and get a video of it, but he's not very enthusiastic about it at this point.

4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Brayden is cuuuuute!!!!

Play date was awesome! must do more of them!

Brinley tooootally has a duck costume too :-) and it's like a furnace on her, too. that was the backup costume, but now we have some better ones that aren't as hot!!!

Donna said...

Oh, he is so cute. You can tell he just loves the water. Seeing him in the tub reminds me of him running in the water in his tube at Lake Powell. I miss seeing the enthusiastic, shoulder crunching "So Big" that Brayden used to do. But it seems like anything he does is "so cute" and "so big".

Donna said...

Brayden has super strong toes to stand on them in front of the piano, when he doesn't have any shoes or socks on!

Mrs. Blimes said...

cute pics of ur sweet baby boy! He is such a cutie! Do you play the piano???