Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Nap at 10?

Well, I was just laying down to take a nap until I decided to blog instead. And why would I be taking a nap when I should be going to bed?? Because Preston has a ton of homework for tomorrow that he had to get done and I'm not picking him up from campus until 11. 

And why didn't he drive himself as we had planned? Because Brayden woke up with a major fever today (just before bed he was 102 F) and I kept the car so I could pick up some medicines and drive him to a doctor if he needed.

The best part. . . the sickly Brayden will get drug out of bed in 15 minutes to be strapped in his car seat for 45. Nice. Poor Brayden for being sick & getting woken up. Poor Daddy for having to work so hard (and still won't be done). Poor Mommy for not getting her nap. And yet, we're all lucky to be linked together in all that we do.

Isn't life lovely?

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

But today was SO MUCH FUN!!!!

LOL

I wish we lived closer or I would come over so you wouldn't have to wake him up!!! :-) Your neighborhood is the bomb.