Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally Insured!

15.5 weeks pregnant and I finally have insurance! Thank you Medicaid :) So, I'm anxious to go see a doctor (especially since they could tell gender by now!). Any good suggestions for around Tallahassee? I was looking doctors up online, and I found one place that uses doctors and Midwives - Gynecology & Obstetrics Associates, Inc. of Tallahassee, Florida. Ever heard of it? Please let me know if you have a doctor you love! I used midwives with Brayden and liked all of them, but I'm open to anything. Thanks again!

5 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

That's awesome!!!! I'll need your advice...you know...sometime in the future I'm sure!!!

Mrs. Blimes said...

I use Gynecology and Obstetrics Associates and LOVE them! They are always so friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend them!

Lisa said...

So wonderful to be insured! Glad to hear that! Yea! :-)

Donna said...

That is great! What a relief. It's a shame that you didn't just apply on your own, instead of trying to do it through the others, and having so much time and effort wasted. Now you just have to worry about appointments, etc. I'm excited for you!

Lindsey Lou said...

We use Gynecology and Obstetrics too, and we LOVE them! Dr. Ramsey delivered Savannah and he also did the surgery I just had. FABULOUS! And he's a member of 3rd ward too! They have like 7 midwives there too, if you prefer the midwife route!