Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you had a great Valentine's yesterday! Valentine's just hasn't ever been a very special holiday for me, but I always dress up in my red or pink and enjoy the good excuse for a date with Preston. Brayden got Daddy some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and made a heart shaped Valentine and took them to Daddy's desk while he was in class. With a little help from Mommy he got it all together and decorated Daddy's desk a bit. Brayden had fun spinning in Daddy's office chair while decorating and Daddy enjoyed his treats :)

We also got a nice package from my Mumsy - Thanks Mom! - complete with chocolates, gummies, a game  expansion and a little stuffed animal for Brayden.

Preston made me a survey to complete all about our relationship. . .  do you get the feeling that he's into research? He also took me to dinner and a movie and had candles lit for when we came home. Very sweet. We didn't have reservations and the Olive Garden had an hour wait, so we used some codes that we both got in texts for a free chipotle chicken flatbread sandwich with the purchase of any smoothie at Tropical Smoothie Cafe, took the food to Lake Ella which was a happening spot! And then we were early to the movie so we got our tickets (which also happened to be free thanks to an awesome cereal deal) and strolled around the mall. We saw Gnomeo and Juliet 3D. It was really cute! and funny! I liked it.

So, we had a good Valentine's Day! Hope you did too!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

It sounds like a fun Valentines day! I can just see Brayden spinning around and "helping" decorate. What a fun idea. Preston makes me laugh, with the survey. He really loves his work :). It sounds like such a fun date on Valentines. It is weird to think about going to a park and lake, as it is snowy and cold here. Oh to be in nice weather! Lucky. Glad to hear that you liked the Gnomeo and Juliet movie. I wondered how it would be.