Wednesday, April 13, 2011

21 Week Update

Everything's going great with the pregnancy so far. This pregnancy has been very different than Brayden's in several ways. First of all, I'm carrying this guy much lower than Brayden, which means that I've been able to sleep on my stomach for a little longer, but I have to go to the bathroom all the time! I've been waking up every night for weeks just to go to the bathroom! That didn't happen for a couple more months with Brayden. But, the biggest visible difference is that this little guy is growing out instead of in like Brayden. I've also started getting foot cramps the last couple of days, which can be rather uncomfortable. But, I have been spared the difficulty with breathing and the painful ribs so far. It's just interesting to me how different these pregnancies are! I don't even really have any cravings this time around. Occasionally something will sound really good, but it's always a very specific thing that I see or smell. Maybe I'll develop some cravings along the way. We'll see. For now, here's a visual of how different I look. I'm wearing the same shirt at the same time of pregnancy in both pictures. They're not the best and are both self taken, but you can get the idea at any rate.
21 Weeks with Brayden


21 Weeks with Baby Boy #2

2 comments:

Lil Lizzie said...

you look so cute! are you guys coming to utah this summer at all?? miss you!

Donna said...

Wow, there is such a difference. You didn't even look pregnant with Brayden at this point! Isn't it interesting how each pregnancy, just like the personality of the babies, is so individual? It is kind of fascinating. You never know what to expect. You look great!