Sunday, August 14, 2011

Labor?

Well, I've been having contractions for a week and a half now, but today they've been pretty regular. They started off every 30 minutes or so and have progressed to every 10 minutes or just less. This might be it! But, I'm not gonna get my hopes up because I did that already and it was very disappointing. Especially because these contractions are painless, so I still can't decide if they're real or not. I seriously must have done something right to he blessed with pretty easy pregnancies and labors. But, maybe I should wait until he's born to decide how easy it is :) I hope the next post is a birth announcement! He just wanted to wait for my dad to get here to watch Brayden for us I guess. My dad flew in today at 530 this evening. Any time now little man!

No comments: