Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tux Photo Shoot

When Brayden was 6 weeks old we took him to the Target portrait studio where I was working and got some great pictures of him. Half the pictures were of him in a build-a-bear tux and we have one hanging on our wall. I thought it'd be fun to hang a matching picture of Zander, but since he's bigger than Brayden was I thought I better get one asap. Of course I didn't want to pay for them, so I did my own. I think there's at least a couple good ones. I haven't done any editing yet, so hopefully they'll look even better :)
Brayden's picture on the wall
This is probably the winner for a spot
 on the wall after some cropping.

Newborn sleepy face




Looking at the roses


That's the monkey (Bubba) that
Preston proposed with,
which is where the tux came from.
also in need of cropping



And a couple pictures of the brothers just for kicks.


3 comments:

freya said...

oh my gosh, no joke, zander makes brayden look like a big boy! i love the yawning one!

Lil Lizzie said...

love the new pic at the top! cutest family ever :)

Texan 2x2 said...

Cute boys!! And I love the family picture at the top of your blog, too. Congrats again!