Thursday, September 1, 2011

What do you think?

Here's some baby pictures of Preston & I and Brayden & Zander. I think it's pretty apparent that one child looks much like Daddy and one looks much like Mommy. What do you think?

Preston - not sure how old.
Maybe 5 months?

Angie - 1 Month





Brayden - almost 8 months
(this was actually the
day we moved to Florida)

Zander - 1 week old



I used to think Brayden was a pretty good mix of both of us, but the bigger he gets, the more like Preston he looks. When he was born, Preston and I both agreed that he had my nose, my chin, my mouth, my fingers, my toes. Some of that is still true, but after seeing Zander I'd categorize their traits like this:
BRAYDEN
eyes: Preston
ears: Preston
hairline: Preston
hair: Angie
forehead: Preston
nose: Preston
mouth: Angie
chin: Angie
skin: Preston (I wish all our kids had Preston's skin!)
toes: Angie
fingers: not sure
bootie: Angie

ZANDER
eyes: Angie
ears: Angie
hairline: Angie
hair: Angie (we think)
forhead: Angie
nose: Angie
mouth: Angie
chin: Angie
skin: Angie
toes: Angie
fingers: Angie
bootie: Preston (at least there's something!)

Obviously Zander isn't a perfect clone of me, so there's definitely Preston mixed into those traits. Now the trick is figuring out what. . . But, looks can be deceiving. So far I'd say Zander has more of Preston's personality. We'll see what we think as he gets older!!







1 comment:

Kimba said...

I love it! I love that Braydon and Zander look so different! A lady that I serve with in YW just had a baby boy and now has two boys and they look exactly the same! It makes me interested to see what the rest of my kids will look like! Cute baby pics!