Monday, October 3, 2011

Precious Moment

I was trying to get a nap in after my last blog post, but unfortunately took a little too long trying to read all the updated blogs I've missed so I only got a 10 minute power nap.

Anyway, 10 minutes ago Brayden was on his bed sleeping. I just glanced at the video monitor when I started nursing Zander and noticed that Brayden wasn't there anymore. Odd. I hadn't heard anything. So I turned the volume up and listened closely to hear his sweet little voice saying the name of the letter A over and over again and then a B thrown in at the end. He was looking at a book that daddy was reading with him and they had pointed out letters together (which Brayden is getting VERY good at). So cute. Then he went to his door and said "please" because he wanted to come out. Love it. Well, now that Zander's done I best go get my sweet B.

1 comment:

Donna said...

AAhh, I love hearing that about Brayden. That is so, so special. What a precious story. I can just picture Brayden doing that. Thanks for sharing! I miss you all.