Friday, May 18, 2012

9 Months Already

Well, Zander has hit that mark in life - he's been out in the world as long as he was in my tummy.  And he just keeps getting cuter every day!  I fell in love with him the second I heard him cry in the hospital and my heart melts every time I get one of his squinty-eyed grins!  Lucky for me, they happen multiple times a day.  He's crawling around now and pulls himself up on everything.  He hasn't quite figured out what's stable and what's not, so he takes some tumbles, but nothing too bad yet.  Here' a picture from each month of his life so far:

5 days old

1 month (already smiling and laughing!)

2 months

3 months

4 months (Zander Claus)

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months (1 day before 8 months actually)

9 months (2 days before)
And here's Zander showing you that he's "Soooooo  Big!"  Just like Brayden used to :)  He loves it.
this is yesterday, on his actual 9 month mark

Zander's already trying to talk a little.  In his own baby way.  He says "mum mum mum" and "dada," but he also said "ta" for "toss," which just happens to be his favorite game.  He tosses and we fetch.  Haha. Anyway, it's very cute. When he gets upset he throws things sometimes and I can quickly turn it into a game of toss.  He still eats a lot, but has really slowed down his growth.  He's now in the 55% for height and less than that for weight.  Remember when he was in the 80% for both?  He only gained half a pound in the last 3 months!  But, like I said, he eats lots.  And the doctor wasn't the least worried and neither am I.  He's still my mister chunks.  His thighs are the greatest! Haha.  I just love baby chunk.  Anyway, he's a happy, healthy (for about half his life at least), and growing boy.  We sure love him!

3 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

He is adorable for sure! I can't get over how much he looks like Brayden!

Sherri and Graham said...

...and he seems to find things to really laugh about everyday too. It is so fun to watch and hear him just laugh at something :)

Donna said...

It is so great to see him and how he has changed over the 9 months of his life. He is such a pleasant, sweet, happy boy. His hair has gotten so blonde! What a precious, precious boy. It is fun to hear about his talking and playing toss.