Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Thank goodness for Mothers.  Especially Mothers who value motherhood and it's divine calling.  I'm starting to understand the importance, but I have a lot of learning to do.  I'm just grateful for the examples around me.  Today is an appreciation day for the hard work of Motherhood and I must say, there's a lot to be appreciated!  Motherhood is THE greatest and I love it.  Here's a little quote from the talk "Mothers Who Know" by Julie B. Beck:

"Home is where women have the most power and influence. . .  Nurturing mothers are knowledgeable, but all the education women attain will avail them nothing if they do not have the skill to make a home that creates a climate for spiritual growth."


Thanks for all you hard working mothers out there!! Including you, Mumsy!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I like that quote. It was hard to see it, though. I had to highlight it to be able to read it. Happy Mother's Day.