Monday, June 25, 2012

Just Playin

Here's some pictures of life lately. Enjoy!

Brayden standing inside a mega blocks castle


He likes to ride the horsey

My two guys.  I like to play 1-2-3 make a face. This time I said 1-2-3 happy face so Brayden smiled :)

My boys hard at work

Pressure washing our deck

Look at the difference!

We cleaned off the house too. . . this just shows the difference

clapping

This is Preston's Father's Day gift box.  I covered a little box with fancy paper that matched the picture page and then made a matching little sign too.  It's a "Top Pop" box full of everything pop I could think of (popcorn, pop tarts, lolly pops, and soda pop).  Plus a couple little pages - one with a family picture and one with a poem and the boys traced footprints.


Brayden watching the garbage truck go around the couldesac on its way to our house.

waving at the garbage guy

Add caption

my big helper - insisted on carrying the recycle bin all by himself.



Just hanging out on the bed

Zander was intent on taking Sadie's toy.

No comments: