Wednesday, September 23, 2009

28 weeks

We're officially 28 weeks along in our pregnancy today! Woohoo! That's 7 months! but, 7 months sounds so deceiving because we still have 3 months to go (or 2 and a half) , not two. So, I guess it's time to only go by weeks. So far I've gained about 17 pounds, I'm barely starting to wear maternity clothes (I still fit into most of my normal pants when I wear them under my baby gut), and I've been feeling great! I am starting to get that third-trimester-sleepiness, but the plus side to that is that I can usually sleep better because I'm so tired when we go to bed. The tricky part is getting up in the morning :)

I went to the doctor again yesterday and everything still looks good! Yay for Baby Brown!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hey Angie! I just found your blog via Facebook. You look so cute! I bet you are getting so excited for your little one to arrive. Being a mother is great! You have a cute blog. We have a blog too, if you ever want to check it out. It's private, though, so I will have to give you an invite. Let me know if you would like one. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!