Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Working Once Again

After about a 3-week process, I'm going to be starting work again! I decided to apply as a photographer at Target because A) I love photography and B) you don't need any experience! It's taken a while because they're changing managers and things, but I have finally completed the background check and drug test (good thing I passed! :D ) and will be starting my training on Friday! I'm excited because I need to get out of the house sometimes and the only reason I have to do that now is for shopping or doing things with Preston once he gets home. The problem with that is I don't really want to go grocery shopping all the time and I really shouldn't go baby shopping all the time, and once Preston gets home I'm usually just happy enough to see him that I don't care where we are. I've begun to be re-acquainted to an emotion I haven't experienced for a while ... boredom. Now, I'll be able to satisfy that boredom and need for some purpose to my day with taking pictures of kids and families. I'm pretty excited! I used to think it would be so nice to have all the time in the world to do all the things that I've always wanted to but didn't have time for, but I've discovered that I actually seem to get more done when I challenge my time a little. It has been great in many ways to have this long vacation from basically everything, but the grass is not always greener on the other side ... just different. I am now happy to say that I will be working once again!

Hopfully it will be flexible enough that I can continue once my little angel comes!

No comments: