Friday, October 30, 2009

Yay ... Grad School!

As you read in my post last week, Preston has decided to go to grad school rather than teach seminary. But, what I didn't mention is that I have been working on an application for the University of Utah's Master's of Social Work program. Today I turned it in. I probably won't end up going seeing as Preston's not looking at any schools in Utah, but it feels good to be done with it anyway. I was considering just not finishing the application, but all I had left was one essay ... I had already paid, sent in transcripts, written one essay and filled out the application itself. So, I decided, why not just finish and see what happens? I tell ya ... that was the hardest essay to write because I was totally unmotivated. I should have been able to get it done in one sitting, but it took me 3 days of working on it here and there. Oh well. It's done. So, go me! I've officially applied for grad school!

1 comment:

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

I love your family picture at the top! So cute!