Wednesday, May 18, 2011

B's HAIRCUT

There are haircuts all around! Of course you already got a look at my fabulous new do, but I also decided it was time for Brayden's hair to get a cut because when it was wet, the front went down to his eyes (what happened. . . he used to be practically bald!). So he got a cut on Monday. Preston asked me for a haircut before he left so he got one on Tuesday. Lots of haircuts. Anyway, I have pictures of Brayden's handsome new look. Of course, I have had to do a little fixing as I see a piece that's too long or something. It's tough cutting a toddler's hair. . . I had to hide the scissors so he wouldn't run away. I let him play with my iPod and sat there stroking his hair as I often do and every now and then I would SNIP. He'd look around at me with curiosity and a look that obviously knew that I was up to something. When I showed him the hair that was cut off he got his icky face and tried to brush it away. I thought it would be cool to have a picture of him holding it :) Instead I have all these:

BEFORE                                           AFTER








Still playing on the iTouch

It's not much, but here's the cut off hair.

2 comments:

Devin & Rebecca said...

He's so cute! He looks like a miniature version of his daddy with your coloring. And the hair cut looks great!

Donna said...

Sooo cute. Thanks for the pictures. Your cut is darling as well. Oh, our little Q-"B" is "Q" no longer. Ah, the bald days are over...Yeah! I can't get over how much his hair has grown in 3 weeks!